Flexible & Affordable
The power of perspective goes both ways. Our research and customer feedback initiatives help us help you work even better.
Magnify 3.0 puts unparalleled insight – and a serious competitive edge – at your fingertips, with new features that make your geo-demographic decisions easier, faster and smarter.
- Google Maps, Street View and Satellite Imagery
- Trade areas created by radius, drive time and user defined
- Point-and-click data display by census and postal boundaries
- Excel 2007 reporting
- Data import capability
- Thematic data display
- Style and layer configuration
- Draw custom polygons simply by adding points to your map - making Magnify even more flexible and easy to use than before
- Personalize layer labels within your maps - enabling you to adjust your maps to fit your needs - analyze your locations compared to other data you may have (e.g., competitor or partner locations)
- Benchmark reports - compare your best locations to your potential locations
- Advanced Zoom To - get to your mapped locations faster
- PopStats Data - access the premium household population information for site selection services
Using this Geographic Information System software, or GIS software, will greatly improve one's ability to view a sales territory and delevop a market segmentation analysis.
Bypass the learning curve with a familiar, easy-to-use Google Maps interface featuring native Google data and technology, including Street Maps, Aerial Imagery, Street View and address geocoding.
Because Magnify 3.0 is a hosted solution, there is no software or data to install. This online data mapping, with seamless product update implementation, allows users to:
- Enjoy data and feature updates with no interruption of service
- Provide customer-specific functionality quickly and cost-effectively
- Deploy as a customer-hosted solution, if required.